Today, the demand for careers in the financial sector is increasing. While private sector companies are now following a new policy of selecting promising students directly from colleges, a new option of campus recruitment has opened up to students.
Companies will train you as per their needs and developing you as a better employee. This is an option then. A second option opens after completing BA studies. For this, you will have two years MBA degree in Financial Management. For this, you will have to pass CAT or MAT entrance exam so that you will be able to get excellent training by joining one of the best institutions and only then your desire for an attractive job will be fulfilled. But you have to make a thorough preparation for this.
If you are able to get enrolled in any of these institutions, you will surely be able to achieve a better lifestyle:
(1) Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Lucknow, Indore
(2) Indian Skul of Business, Hyderabad
(3) Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
(4) Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
(5) Jamna Lal Institute of Management, Mumbai
(6) Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
By completing your management studies, you can get a good job for yourself before you get an MBA degree by resorting to campus-recruitment, or you can get employment in the financial sector for yourself in accordance with your career after completing your studies.