1. Who wrote the book 'Discovery of India'?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
2. Who discovered 'Gravity'?
3. Who is the first Indian to receive Nobel Prize.
Answer: Ravindra Nath Tagore
4. Dronacharya Award is related to
Answer - Best Guru / Instructor
5. Khajuraho is located-
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
6. National Defense Academy is located.
7. Who founded the Ramakrishna Mission?
Answer: Swami Vivekananda
8. Indian Standard is time based?
Answer - 82 ° 30 ′ East Longitude
9. Which state is located on the easternmost part of India?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
10. Which country is beyond the Nathula Pass?