‘Thyme’ is no secret saviour when it comes to treating acne-prone skin. It’s highly reputed for its natural healing properties and including it in your daily skin care routine can be extremely benefi
‘Thyme’ or ‘Banajwain’ is an aromatic herb that is rich in vitamins, calcium, iron, and potassium. Its benefits aren’t limited to your kitchen alone, rather an all-rounder in terms of catering to your overall health. We’ve designed a mini acne-fighting recipe guide that will have your skin’s back.
Thyme Face Pack
1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
1/2 tsp organic honey
1/2 tbsp yogurt
1. Pick up a bowl, add and stir all ingredients.
2. Cleanse your face and apply the mixture to your face.
3. Keep it for 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
Thyme Body Scrub
3-4 tbsp sea salt
1 tsp thyme oil
3 tbsp sweet almond oil
1. The quantity of the sea salt can be altered as per your will.
2. Blend all ingredients and use them while you’re taking a shower.
3. Use this twice a week for toxin-free, glowing, and nourished skin.
Thyme Essential Oil
Target and treat therapy:
Drench a cotton pad with aloe vera gel and diluted thyme essential oil.
Dab it gently on the acne-prone area.
Do this often to help reduce inflammation, calm, and reduce acne.