We all love Rakhi festival. This festival is considered a festival of brother and sister. We are all aware that girls get ready on this day, while they have to take care of everything from their makeup to their dress. Today we are going to tell you how you can look absolutely perfect on Rakhi. Let's know
* Many women believe that if the foundation is applied on skin excessively, then the skin will look glowing, but it is not so. By applying more foundation, your skin may start looking dull, so do not apply more foundation.
* If you want glowing makeup, then clean the skin at the beginning of makeup. Use a cleanser suit for this. If you cannot use it, wash face with face wash.
* You want makeup to stay on the face and if you do not sweat much, then apply ice on your face before applying makeup and then apply primer. The primer sets the makeup on the skin.
* If there is a pimple on the face, then cover it with your foundation, but be careful that you mix the cream with the foundation.
* You can also use facial oil with your foundation to make your face look good, that would be great
* You can use a highlighter to make your face look good. You can highlight your face. Keep in mind, apply the highlighter near your nose and on the scream bones.
Uttarakhand: Postman will deliver Rakhis to brother on holiday
Rakshabandhan: Keep these things in the Pooja Thali
Listen to these evergreen songs on Rakhshabandhan