BHEL, Haridwar Recruitment 2019: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Haridwar has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Consultant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 30 and 31 May 2019.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd, Haridwar
Walk-In-Interview Date: 30 and 31 May 2019
BHEL, Haridwar Vacancy Details
Senior Resident – 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Consultant Posts
- Dermatologist: MD/ Diploma in Dermatology.
- Physician: MD.
- Radiologist: MD/ DNB/ DMRD.
- General Surgeon: MS in Surgery/ DNB in Surgery.
- Gynaecologist: MD/DNB/ Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics.
- Psychiatrist: MD/DNB/DPM.
- Respiratory Medicine: MD in Pulmonary Medicine/ Diploma in Respiratory Medicine.
- General Duty Medical Officer(GDMO): MBBS with one year experience.
- Age Limit – 64 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format and self-attested copies DOCUMENTS_LIST and original documents for verification.
1. Duly filled in Bio-Data Form (Proforma available at https://careers.bhelhwr.co.in) along with two latest passport size photographs.
2. High School Marksheet and Certificate
3. Intermediate Marksheet and Certificate
4. MBBS all Semester Marksheets, Internship Certificate & Degree Certificate
5. All Marksheets and Relevant Certificate of MD/MS/DNB/ DPM/DMRD/PG Diploma
6. Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council
7. Proof of MD/MS/DNB/ DPM/DMRD/PG Diploma/MBBS degree being recognized by MCI.
8. Proof of Experience (experience certificate preferably on letter head of the organisation)