Actor Rajpal Yadav is birth-day on March 16. Working in more than 175 films, there is a lot of interesting story of Rajpal's life making the place of hearts of people.
Rajpal Yadav is a resident of UP's Shahjahanpur area.
- Father Noorang Yadav cultivates. Rajpal is 6 brothers. Recalling the days of his childhood, he says that at that time there was not a single permanent house in the village; I used to play with friends in dirty water filled with dark water.
- Once I did not go to the school's homework, for which Master Jagdish Shrivastav beat me with a thin wood.
- After a few days, the father reached the school and told the principal- If Rajpal passes through his hard work, then do not pass it. If you want to read it, okay, otherwise we can not spend extra money by wages.
- However, after this, the father got admission in the Sardar Patel School of the city away from my village. Even after the economic situation was not well, he wanted to make me a big man by reading and writing.
After 5 rupees in pocket, he was able to understand himself
- Rajpal says, I was riding truck to go to town school.
Once upon a time returning home from the city, along with elder brother Shripal Yadav was also there. There was no ride when late.
- At that time I reached home by running 65 km cycles. I still remember that day.
- At one time I did not have enough money, the pocket was empty. The elder brother had a rupee.
- We were passing near the station, where I saw lying on the lottery sold.
- I bought a rupee from Bhaiya and bought the lottery from him. The brother had told me a lot on this.
On the second day when I came to the city for school, went to the lottery person. I got a reward of 65 rupees.
- After that, I got a ticket of Rs. 65 and 10 rupees for it. Keeping 5 rupees with you, give 50 rupees to brother.
After 5 rupees in pocket, I was thinking of myself as king. But brother said, not buying lottery since today.