New Delhi: Today is the 71st birthday of the country's PM Narendra Modi. The BJP is gearing up to celebrate PM Modi's birthday in a grand manner. The BJP has planned a 20-day nationwide campaign for this purpose. It has been named Seva and Samarpan Abhiyan. The campaign will begin today and end on 7th October. PM Modi's birthday is also set to set a vaccination record on Friday. A record 1.5 crore people are planned to be vaccinated during this period. The party will also celebrate the completion of two decades in PM Modi's public office. Modi was CM Gujarat for 13 years and has been the Prime Minister of the country for the last seven years. Blood donation camps will also be set up at many places.
The party high command has directed the cadre to provide 1.5 crore vaccines in a single day, organize health and blood donation camps, distribute rations to the poor, and e-auction the gifts and souvenirs received to mark the special occasion. BJP chief JP Nadda will also inaugurate a photo exhibition on Friday to mark 20 years of PM Modi's political journey. 14 crore ration bags with pm Modi's picture will be distributed. Under Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, 5 kg ration bags will be provided to the people. A total of 2.16 crore bags have been distributed in BJP ruled states so far. BJP booth level workers across the country will send 2 crore postcards to PM Modi and assure him that he will dedicate himself to social service. Apart from this, various events will also be held in several states on PM Modi's birthday.
- Party workers in UP will reach out to people from the village to village and from house to house.
- Kisan Morcha will organise Kisan Samman Diwas on September 17.
-71 farmers and 71 jawans will be felicitated.
- 71 women engaged in service work during covid infection will be felicitated.
- Cleanliness, plantation, cleaning of rivers and ponds will be done during this period.
- Camps will be set up in all districts for blood donation, health camps, eye examination, and operation.
- PM Modi will be thanked for the vaccine and Diyas will be lit in the evening at Mandir-Math-Talab-Pokhara.
- An exhibition on PM Modi's personality will also be held at all district headquarters.
- At least 10 postcards from each booth in the state will be sent to PM Modi.
- Free health checkups of at least 1000 people will be conducted on Friday.
- Health camps will be set up in slums and fruits will be distributed in hospitals and orphanages.
- Kisan Jawan Samman Diwas will be celebrated in each district by Kisan Morcha.
- prayers will be offered by lighting lamps at temples in each district for his longevity.
- Social programs will be organized by organizing separate seminars for 20 days.
- Hoardings of Thank You Modi will also be installed for free vaccine and free food grain to the public.
- The party has decided to give vaccines to 111 people at each booth in the state.
- An exhibition based on PM Modi will be held at all district offices on September 16 and 17.