Bombay High Court notified vacancy on their official website for around 20 posts at different places.The education qualification, applying process, selection criteria and other details are mentioned below. Eligible and interested candidates apply online
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 20
Name of the Posts:
Name of the Place:
A. Mumbai: 10 Posts
1. Senior/ Technical Officer: 03 Posts
2. Senior Office/ Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
3. Senior Developer: 02 Posts
4. Developer: 03 Posts
B. Aurangabad: 10 Posts
1. Senior Developer: 05 Posts
2. Developer: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc with Specialization in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in from 24-03-2017 to 05-04-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan their photograph, signature & relevant documents.
2. Candidates should log on the website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
3. Click on Recruitment ———-> select the desired post.
4. Click on Apply online.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-04-2017.