The festival of Buddha Purnima is celebrated every year, which is going to be celebrated this year also. This year, this festival is on 7th May. Mahatma Buddha gave such teachings in his life, which became the ideals of Buddhism and today we are going to tell you those same teachings.
1. Do not pay attention to the past, do not think about the future, focus your mind on the present moment.
2. Health is the greatest gift, satisfaction is the greatest wealth, faithfulness is the greatest relationship.
3. Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, a human being cannot live without a spiritual life.
4. Better than thousands of hollow words is a word that brings peace.
5. A jug fills with a drop.
6. An insidious and evil friend should be more afraid of a wild animal, an animal can only harm your body, but a bad friend can harm your intelligence.
7. Do not exaggerate what you have, nor be jealous of others. One who is jealous of others does not get peace of mind.
8. He who loves fifty people has fifty crises, he who does not love anyone does not have a single crisis.
9. Keeping anger in mind is like being caught with the intention of throwing hot coal on someone else; Only you burn in it.
10. Whatever we are is the result of what we thought till date. If a person speaks or acts with bad thinking, then he gets pain only. If a person speaks or works with pure thoughts, then happiness like his shadow never leaves him.