By end of this year, aim to give Covid Vaccine to everyone: KTR

Amid Corona pandemic, Telangana State government aims to give Covid vaccine to everyone by the end of this year. Let us share that for this government has issued global tenders for one crore doses of Covid vaccine, stated IT, MA&UD Minister, KT Rama Rao. Although India was producing enough vaccines for the world, 85 percent of them were Centrally controlled. The remaining 15 percent would have to be purchased by States and private operators on their own, he said.

Here it is to be noted that Rama Rao inaugurated a 100-bedded Government Area Hospital built with Rs 22 crore at Vemulawada in Rajanna Sircilla district on Friday. On this occasion while speaking to the media persons he said the hospital was established in response to a request to the Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao made by MLA, Ramesh Babu who wanted better medical facilities for the people of the area. The Minister thanked District Collector Krishna Bhaskar and Medical Officer Mahesh Rao for completing the construction of the hospital in a speedy manner.

However , He further said that the government was paying special attention to the black fungus and white fungus victims and antifungal drugs were made available to treat them as prescribed by medical professionals. With experts warning that the third stage Covid could affect young children, everyone must be vigilant and prepared for that from now on, Rama Rao said while asking the health officials to establish a special ward for children with 50 beds at the old Primary Health Centre at Vemulawada.

Indian Medical Association condemned assult of Virinchi Hospital doctor

CM YS Jagan takes review meeting, mooted the idea of creating health hub

Former MP Azam Khan's condition critical, shifted again in ICU

States, Union Territories obtained over 22.77 cr Covid vaccine, 4L is about to receive

- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -