What you must do is try what nature has to offer to delay signs of ageing. Here are some ingredients you could try using.
1) Coconut milk contains vitamin C which moisturizes and maintains the elasticity and flexibility of your skin which helps prevent wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
Method to use: Warm some coconut milk. Apply it on cleansed skin in circular motions. Wash off after 30 minutes.
2) Vitamin E oil is known to boost collagen production. It can also block free-radical damage which is often the main cause of the appearance of wrinkles.
Method to use :Apply Vitamin E oil regularly at night to cleansed skin.
3) Rose water is known for its skin-tightening properties. When added to any face mask, rose water gives immense benefits to your skin.
Method to use: Mix it with your face mask or face scrub. Wash with warm water.
4) Papaya: The fruit has an enzyme called papain that can dissolve the dead cells on the surface of the skin and make the skin more elastic and firm.
Method to use: Mash a few pieces of papaya and apply on your face to make it supple and smooth.
5) Curd: Curd or yoghurt has lactic acid which exfoliates the dead cells of the skin and helps to rejuvenate the skin texture from within.
Method to use: You could add curd to any DIY face mask. Apply to cleansed skin. Curd can be a bit greasy. SO if you have oily skin, it is best to avoid it. Or try using it in dry weather.