Chandigarh The crime case that has come up recently is from Chandigarh. In this case, a fierce fire broke out in a paying guest (PG) located in a residential area in Sector 32 here. At the same time, the police told on Saturday that 'three girls in the age of 20 died due to scorching fire, while two others were injured'.
In this case it is also believed that the cause of the fire may be a short circuit. In this case, police say that the fire started on the first floor of the house, where more than 20 students lived. According to him, at the time of the incident most of the girl students were out of the house due to which many girls survived. According to the police, the two girls jumped from the bathroom window to save themselves.
This case cannot be called the first such case, but even before this, many such cases have come up which have surprised everyone, at present, the police is engaged in the investigation in this matter and soon everything will be revealed by revealing the case.