The film 'Chennai Express Anniversary', which was released on August 9 in 2013, will complete six years on August 9. You may know that the film featured a pair of Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone. The film was made in the direction of Rohit Shetty, who made a huge profit and also produced several records.
In the film, Deepika first appeared in the role of a South girl and was also a favourite in the role. Rohit Shetty and Shah Rukh Khan worked together for the first time from Chennai Express. But tell you, Deepika Padukone was not the first choice for the film. Let us know some facts about it.
These actors are going to be seen in the remake of the classic hit 'Padosan'!
* The song '1,2,3' was very popular and the dance of The South's Actresses Priyamani was also popular. But you will be shocked to know that Priyamani has a Bollywood connection. She is Vidya Balan's cousin.
* Shah Rukh Khan was injured while shooting a scene with Deepika Padukone in the film. He also underwent shoulder surgery later.
* Chennai Express became the first Bollywood film to be released simultaneously in both India and Peru.
So Varun Dhawan secretly got engaged to his girlfriend!
* Rohit Shetty had offered the role to Kareena Kapoor before Deepika Padukone in the film. Kareena had said in an interview that when the film was offered to her, she had given her dates to the film 'Talash' and therefore had to say no.
* Also the title 'Chennai Express' was not Rohit Shetty's first choice. Rohit wanted to name it 'Ready Steady Po' to give it a South Touch. But the film became the Chennai Express because of the connection between Deepika and Shah Rukh's love story by train.
* You may have liked the beautiful scene of Ooty shown in this film. But these scenes were not shot in Ooty, but the location was recorded in Panchgani. The film's art director, Narendra Ruharikar, had done this with his ability.
Section 375: A Film Based on Serious Issue of Section 375, View Teaser here!