Panipuri is the favorite dish of Indians.Mostly Teenager like Panipuri
1 cup Semolina (Rava / Suji)
3 tblsp Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt Oil to deep fry
1/2 cup Tamarind (Imli) Pulp
2 cups Water
2 tblsp roasted Cumin Seed (Jeera) Powder
2 tblsp un-roasted Cumin Seed (Jeera)
1/2 cup Coriander Leaves 3 Green Chilly (Hari Mirch)
1 cup Mint Leaves (Pudina Leaves)
1 tblsp Black Salt (kala namak )
1 tblsp Boondi 2 tblsp crushed Jaggary (Gur)
• To Make Puri: • Mix sooji, maida, baking soda and salt in a wide mouth vessel. Now add warm water little by little to knead a stiff dough. The stiffness should be same as for the puris. Cover it with a damp muslin cloth and keep it aside for 30 mins.
• Now make small equal lemon sized balls of the dough. Do remember to keep them covered with damp muslin cloth while making more balls.
• Now with the help of some dry maida, roll out thin rotis. Make them round with the help of a round cookie cutter or lid of any container.
• To Make Pani: • Grind in a hand blender coriander, mint leaves and green chillies to make a fine paste.
• Mix all the ingredients of the pani along with the green paste. Dissolve the gur properly. Adjust the spices and tanginess according to taste.
• Strain through a wire strainer to remove any rough bits. Keep in the refrigerator for 2 -3 hrs before serving. •