In today's time, people who love to eat like to eat new things. Talking about Chinese food, it is pleasing people a lot. At the same time, it is often seen that everyone likes to eat something spicy with morning or day tea. In such a situation, if you get some special made of cheese, then it is fun. As soon as you hear the name of Chilli Paneer, your mouth gets watery. But for this you do not need to go out, instead you can make it at home. We are going to give you this recipe.
- Paneer (250 grams)
- Onion (1 chopped)
- Green chili (4 cut)
- Capsicum (1 cut)
- Green Onion (2 cut)
- Ginger Garlic (finely chopped)
- Ginger Garlic Paste (2 tablespoons)
- Maida (50 grams)
- Maize flour (2 tablespoons)
- Chili Sauce (1 teaspoon)
- tomato sauce (1 teaspoon)
- Soy Sauce (1 teaspoon)
- Black Pepper Powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Oil (as required)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Garam Masala / Vegetable Masala (as required)
-First of all, add maida, maize flour, chilli and salt in a bowl and add a little water to it and then add paneer to it.
- After going into it, the cheese should look like it was coined.
Now place a pan on the gas and put oil in it to heat.
After the oil is hot, put the paneer with the help of a spoon and give the pulses to filter whatever cheese.
-Leave any gravy left in the bowl (we will use it in the last).
- Now filter it on medium heat.
Then fry ginger garlic finely, onion, chilli and capsicum in the same oil.
After roasting for a while, add soy sauce, tomato sauce, green chilli sauce, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and fry it.
- After roasting for a while, add a little water and add the paneer gravy left and cook for a while.
Then add paneer to it and then cook it for a little deader.
Then, turn off the gas and put some green onions on top. Now your paneer chili is ready.