Corporation Bank has invited applications for the Internal Ombudsman post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 May 2019.
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 10 May 2019
- Last Date of Application: 24 May 2019
- Last Date to send the hard copy of application: 03 June 2019
Corporation Bank Vacancy Details
Internal Ombudsman: 01 post
- The applicant shall either be a retired or serving officer, not below the rank of Deputy General Manager or equivalent of another Bank/Financial Sector Regulatory Body. The applicant shall not have worked/shall not be working in Corporation Bank.
- They should have necessary skills and experience of minimum seven years of working in areas such as banking, regulation, supervision, payment and settlement systems and /or consumer protection.
The selection will be made on the basis of personal interaction/interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the official site www.corpbank.com on or before 24 May 2019. The printouts of the Online Applications, duly signed and affixed with latest photograph along with supporting documents should reach the latest by 03 June 2019 to- The General Mamager (HRM), Corporation Bank, Corporate Office , HRM Division, Mangala Devi Temple ROAD, Pandeshwar , Manglore – 575 001, Karnataka State.