New Delhi: The results of the Delhi Assembly elections have started coming. According to the trends, the Aam Aadmi Party was leading in 57 seats after crossing the majority mark. At the same time, BJP candidates are leading in 13 seats, while the Congress is not seen even opening the account. The counting of votes started at 8 am and the final result is expected by evening. In such a situation, we have brought for you the status of some major seats: -
- Amanullah Khan of AAP is leading against Bramh Singh of BJP from Okhla.
- From Chandni Chowk, AAP's Prahlad Singh Sahni leads Congress against Alka Lamba.
- From Kalkaji, AAP's Atishi is leading against BJP's Dharambir Singh.
- Congress leader Harun Yusuf is trailing AAP's Imran Hussain in the Ballimaran assembly seat.
- Former Congress President Arvinder Singh is trailing behind BJP's Anil Kumar Bajpayee in the Lovely
- Gandhi Nagar assembly seat.
- Congress candidate Krishna Tirath was trailing AAP's Rajkumar Anand in Patel Nagar Assembly seat.
- Congress' Kirti Azad's wife Poonam Azad was trailing AAP's Dinesh Mohania in Sangam Vihar assembly seat.
- AAP candidate Somnath Bharti is trailing behind BJP's Shailendra Singh in Malviya Nagar assembly seat.
- AAP candidate Ram Nivas Goyal is trailing BJP's Sanjay Goyal in Shahdara assembly seat.
- Rajesh Lilothia of Congress is following Rakhi Birla of AAP in the Mongol Puri assembly seat.
Priyanka Vadra will meet these people in Azamgarh tomorrow
Yogi cabinet meeting today, green signal to 'Har Ghar Nal Yojana'
Coronavirus: 465 years ago, Nostradamus predicted about it