The rain brings coolness and greenery in the weather. But at the same time, it brings with it many diseases. Diseases that cause hundreds of deaths each year. Most of these diseases are caused by filth and waterlogging. So let's know about these diseases and measures to avoid with their symptoms...
1. Cold & Flu - Our body is the quickest victim of the changing weather in minutes in the rain. Cold problems are very common during this season. Also, viral fever. If you are suffering from cold around you, you are very likely to have it if your immune system is weak.
Symptoms: headache, soreness, runny nose, redness of eyes, sneezing, sore throat, fever, difficulty in breathing.
Treatment - Eat foods rich in treatment to avoid and cure colds. that help to fight the bacteria responsible for colds. Also, keep drinking water, so that all the toxins in the body keep you fit and active.
2. Malaria: Malaria is very common in monsoons. The main reason for this is the accumulation of rainwater. Malaria is spread by the bite of the anopheles mosquito. These mosquitoes carry parasites called plasmodium, which reach the blood and destroy red blood cells.
Symptoms - fever, headache, body ache, weakness, dizziness.
Treatment: Wear fully covered clothes. Keep cleanliness around. Don't allow waterlogging. Keep spraying at home and near drains to keep mosquitoes away.
3. Dengue - Dengue is a very serious monsoon disease. That kills hundreds of people every year. This fever is also known as bone-breaking. Dengue is spread by the bite of the Aedes Aegypti mosquito. who bites in the morning and late at night.
Symptoms: fever, headache, rashes, muscle and joint pain, chills, weakness, dizziness.
Treatment: At present, no vaccine is available to prevent dengue. However, during the rainy season, do not allow water to accumulate anywhere in the house as mosquitoes thrive there. A person suffering from dengue should take as much liquid as possible. Contact your doctor immediately as soon as symptoms appear.
4. Chikungunya - Chikungunya is a disease spread by the bite of Aedes mosquitoes. The symptoms of which are quite similar to dengue. The disease is very common in Asia, Africa, Europe, and America. Mosquitoes carrying chikungunya virus in humans are spread by the bite of Aedes albopictus and Aedes Egypt. which mostly cut during the day time.
Symptoms: headache, eye pain, sleeplessness, weakness, rash formation on the body and severe joint pain.
Treatment-Its treatment is also to keep the surroundings clean. So those mosquitoes are not produced.
5. Typhoid - Eating outside food and drinking water in the rain is a feast for typhoid. The disease is transmitted by a virus called salmonella typhoid. Avoid eating stale food at home as the weather is such that bacteria do not get delayed.
Symptoms - non-eating, vomiting, weakness, headache.
Treatment - eat fresh food. Heat the food and eat. Do not eat food stored in the refrigerator for long. Boil and drink water.
Check out how your office job is destroying your health
Best Yoga Shoulder Stretches to Relieve Neck and Back Pain
Anulom Vilom: Advantages Of Yoga For Asthma Patients