Khargone: Physically challenged Waseem Sheikh, who came into the limelight after the violence on Ram Navami in Khargone in Madhya Pradesh, is constantly changing his statements. Now Waseem said that his gumti has either been broken by the district administration, or by the rioters. CCTV footage should be seen and based on that, action should be taken against the culprits. Earlier on Monday evening, Waseem had told municipal CMO Priyanka Patel, "My house and Gumti have not been demolished by the district administration.''
In fact, there was the violence of stone-pelting and arson due to the Ram Navami procession in the city. Subsequently, the district administration had initiated the demolition of illegal constructions by the rioters from Mohan Talkies on the very next day, that is, on 11th April. In a hurry, the bulldozer of the administration had also demolished the missing of Waseem Sheikh, a resident of Sanjay Nagar. Wasim does not have both hands. Waseem, who made a living by selling kites and other items, came to know after 4 days that his disappearance had been destroyed in the proceedings of the government. When the matter came to the media, the district administration swung into action.
Meanwhile, on Monday evening, municipal CMO Priyanka Patel reached The House of Waseem Sheikh. A short while later, a video was released. In this, the disabled Waseem, who is said to be the victim, is seen speaking, "Rumours are being spread in my name. My houses and houses have not been demolished by the district administration, so don't spread any kind of rumours and peace should be established at the earliest. All help for peace and tranquillity. Along with this, the video of CMO Priyanka Patel was also released and in it she said, Waseem's gumti has not been dropped by the district administration, this rumour is being spread.