Everyone waits desperately for Diwali every year. So, this time the festival of Diwali is going to be celebrated on October 7. At the same time, there are many different concepts, traditions and customs in the society regarding Diwali festival. In such a way, today we are going to tell you all that you will be surprised to know. Let's tell you today 7 reasons to celebrate Diwali.
1. It is said that on this day Lord Vishnu had made King Mahabali the lord of the Hathas and Indra celebrated Diwali happily knowing that Heaven was safe.
2. It is said that on this day Lord Vishnu changed his appearance as Narsingh and had killed Hiranyakaship, because of this, Diwali celebrates on this day.
3. It is said that on this day Lakshmi and Lord Vishnvitri appeared after the Samundramanthan, therefore, Diwali celebrates.
4. It is said that on this day Lord Ram returned to Ayodhya after 14 years of exile, due to this Diwali is celebrated.
5. It is believed that just a day before this day, Shrikrishna had killed a demon named Narkasur and on the second day Deepawali was celebrated.
6. Even after the slaughter of monsters, when Mahakali's anger did not subside, Lord Shiva himself lay down in his feet and only the Goddess Mahakali's anger ended with the touch of Lord Shiva's body. In the memory of this, the worship of Lakshmi was started in his quiet form and on the same night, there is also the law of worshiping Rudrude Kali.
7. It is said that this day is also the Nirvana day of Lord Mahavir Swamy, for this reason they celebrate Diwali.