Sometimes such incidents happen to people, which also surprises the doctors. In China too, a similar shocking incident occurred with a man. 46-year-old Zhu Jongfa, who lives here, was suffering from frequent brain attacks, after which he was rushed to the hospital. When his MRI scan was done there, the doctors were also shocked after seeing the report.
Indeed, more than 700 parasitic tapeworms were found in Zhu's body, which had reached his brain and kidneys. Reportedly, tapeworm eggs first reached the stomach and then spread throughout the body via the blood. Doctors said that these tapeworms had reached Zhu's body through undercooked pork and their number was steadily increasing.
According to doctors, Zhu was suffering from a disease called tinnitus, which is caused by tapeworm tinea infection. According to media reports, Zhu reported that he had eaten pork a month earlier, but did not know whether he was fully cooked or not. Zhu is a laborer by profession. Doctors said that a person suffering from this disease gets high headaches, dark eyes in front of him, seizures and forgetfulness. Sometimes the symptoms of this disease appear a few weeks after infection.
According to Huang Jianrong, a doctor at the hospital affiliated to the Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Zhu has been eradicated from his body by giving antiparasitic drugs tapeworms and his larvae. Presently, treatment is going on to reduce its effect on the body.