Returning home you desire for a relax and comforting environment. The bedroom is the one as it's your personal sanctuary. You spend a major part of the day there or if you are working then it's the place you choose to relax and rejuvenate. It is only natural, to give it utmost care and attention and design it.
The room should reflect who you are and should have personalised and handpicked items. Small and subtle touches to make in a room like decor items, placing of the furniture etc can help you achieve the desired look. These simple steps to achieve a youthful room:
1. Have a bean bag which will instantly give out a youthful and casually chic vibe.
2. Avoid heavy furniture such as a chest of drawers or a steel almirah a miss, and instead, invest in lighter furniture items.
3. Experiment with colours in your room add colours like purple, yellow, blue, red etc. You can have an accent wall or just one beam painted in a bright colour.
4. Use DIY decor like posters or a wall hanging that you made, add easy, casual decor.
5. Put up a photo collage in one corner of the room. Add a soft board near your study table and fill it up with your art.