Trisha Krishnan (born 4 May 1983), known mononymously as Trisha is an Indian film actress and model, who primarily works in South Indian films. She is one of the actresses who has done Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films with almost all the superstars of South and has made her mark very impressively. While she is still going big in Tollywood and Kollywood, she has also started to figure out a career in Bollywood where she worked with Akshay Kumar in 'Khatta Meetha'. Here are some unknown facts about this dazzling Diva:
also read: Birthday Special: Anushka Sharma is daughter of army man; some more interesting facts inside
- Trisha aspired to become a criminal psychologist. But fate had different plans and she made her way into acting!
- She starred in the much popular Video 'Meri Chunar Ud Ud Jaaye'
- She was chosen as the brand ambassador of Scooty Pep +
- She has also been the Brand Ambassador of Fanta India.
- She has appeared in adverts for Vivel Di Wills as well.
- Her mother tongue is Tamil, but she is equally fluent in Hindi, French, and English.
- She has been appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador of Peta.
- She had to seek police protection after speaking against Jallikattu
- She was said to have an affair with Prabhas
- She has an on and off relationship with Rana Daggubati
- Trisha is a fashionista and takes pride in being the best dressed at every event.
also read: Throwback pics of Anusha Sharma’s childhood made fans nostalgic