The rainy season is going on and in such a situation everyone wants to eat spicy food. At this time, people like to eat samosa the most. That is, if you also get samosa with evening tea, then your evening becomes pleasant. You may have eaten samosas made of potatoes many times, but have you ever tasted "fried rice samosa". If you have not tasted it, then this time you make it at home. This samosa is liked by everyone with its best taste. So let's tell you how to make it. Know about its recipe.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Oil for Moyen
- oil for frying
- 1 cup of boiled rice
- 1 cup finely chopped vegetables
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- Refined Oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Put all the vegetables in it and cook it until lightly tender. Then add rice and all kinds of sauces to it.
- Saute on high flame. Add salt and fry the rice for 2 minutes. Take off the heat and add green coriander.
- Knead the flour with salt and salt.
- Cut the prepared dough from it and cut it in the middle.
- Fill the filling of the prepared fried rice in each part and turn it off by turning water and closing it.
- Fry the samosas in hot oil.
- Serve with green chutney.