You all know that the glory of Gayatri Mantra has been described in all religious texts and all sages. In such a situation, the Gayatri Mantra is the essence of the three Gods, Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh and it is said in the Gita that God himself has said 'Gayatri Chandsamham' meaning 'Gayatri Mantra'. Gayatri Mantra is very beneficial for students. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you how to chant the Gayatri Mantra, and what are the benefits of this mantra.
Benefits of reciting Gayatri Mantra-
* It is said that Gayatri Mantra fulfils all kinds of desires.
* It is said that the chanting of Gayatri Mantra should be started two hours before sunrise and should end it one hour before sunrise.
*It is said that one should not chant this mantra at night.
* It is said that every day in the morning sitting on the pedestal of Kusha, lit a lamp of cow's ghee towards the east direction and chant the Gayatri Mantra with a rosary of Rudraksha.
* It is said that Gangajal must be kept in copper lotus before chanting and after the chanting is done, sprinkle it in the whole house.
* It is said that always chant this mantra only in the morning or in the evening, not at night and always chant this mantra wearing loose and clean clothes.
* It is said that during the chanting of this mantra, one should not consume vengeful things like onion, garlic, meat, etc. in the house, and this mantra should always be chanted at one time and one posture and in a certain direction only.
* It is said that by chanting Gayatri Mantra 108 times regularly, the intellect gets strength as well as the ability to remember and the Gayatri Mantra should be recited by sitting on the pedestal of Kusha.
* It is said that it is necessary to chant only at a fixed time.