1. Under which scheme RBI has started the facility of transaction up to 200 rupees without internet?
Answer : Pilot scheme (period till 31 March 2021)
2. Who has become the Prime Minister of India by winning the parliamentary elections of Sri Lanka?
Answer : Mahindra Rajapaksa.
3. The High Court has given permission to open book exam to which university?
Answer : Delhi University.
4. Which country's drug has been approved by the US agency for clinical trials on corona infections?
Answer : South Korea.
5. Which league has been approved by the Ministry of Home Affairs?
Answer : Indian Premier League (IPL).
6. Which railway service is the railway going to start today?
Answer : Kisan Rail Service.
7. Which new bill has been passed by the US Senate?
Answer : To ban tik tok in a government device.
8. What is the number of corona virus infected in India so far?
Answer : 20,27,074 (41,585 deaths)
9. Former Lt. Governor of Jammu Kashmir GC Murmu has been appointed for which post?
Answer : CAG.
10. How many new Corona patients have been recorded in the country in the last 24 hours?
Answer : 62 538.