Homemade remedies to glow your eyes naturally.
1. Take used chamomile tea bags and stores them in the freezer. Grate half a cucumber and massage around under eye area and then lie down with the tea bags on your eyes for 15 minutes. You will find an instant difference in the way your eyes look and feel.
2. A completely natural ingredient that benefits skin around your eyes is almond oil helps lighten dark circles. Almond oil has vitamin E oil it nourishes your under eye skin to see beautifully.
3. Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill it for about 30 minutes. Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes. Wash the area thoroughly with water. Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.
4. Soak cotton in rose water for a few minutes. Place the soaked cotton on your closed eyelids. Leave them on for about 20 minutes. Follow this twice for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.
5. Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one and a half teaspoon of lemon juice. Softly apply this mixture on your dark circles and allow it to sit for 20 minutes. Rinse it off well with cool water. Follow this remedy twice a day for 2 - 3 weeks to see results.