New Delhi: The central government has released the 10th instalment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. Crores of farmers of India are getting the benefit of this scheme of the government. The government also provides loans at a cheaper rate to the farmers under this scheme. In fact, under the Atma Nirbhar Bharat Scheme, the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana and the Kisan Credit Card Scheme are linked. On the same Kisan Credit Card Scheme, the government is providing loans to the farmers at a cheaper rate.
The farmers get loans from banks for sowing crops at a very low rate of interest. This loan is given only through Kisan Credit Card. In this scheme, loans up to Rs 3 lakh are given to the farmers without any guarantee. A short-term loan of Rs 5-3 lakh is provided at an interest rate of only 4 per cent. The government gives a subsidy of 2% on this loan. A discount of 3% is given on repaying the loan on time. Thus, this loan is received at only 4% but if there is a delay in repaying the loan, then the interest rate of this loan is 7%.
How to get Kisan credit card?
1. To get a Kisan Credit Card made, first of all, go to the tehsil and meet the lekhpal.
2. Now take out from them the khasra-khatauni of your land.
3. After that, go to any bank and meet the manager and demand a Kisan Credit Card.
4. Keep in mind here that if the Kisan credit card is made from a Grameen bank, then incentives are given by the government etc. in it, which benefits the farmers.
5 After this, the bank manager will send you to the advocate and take the necessary information.
6. After this, you have to go to the bank and fill out a form.
7. There will be some paperwork with it. After which your Kisan Credit Card will be made.
8. How much loan facility will be availed in it depends on how much your land is.