The Lakshmi Narayan Puja that is going to take place on 23rd November 2017 here are some important things you should know about it. Must read!
Gains of Lakshmi Narayan Puja:
• It bids good luck, happiness and success
• It guarantees overall stability for family members
• It assures a peaceful family life and professional life
• It reinforces the bonds between husband and wife
• It encourages familial bonds
• It invokes spiritualism and devotion in life
• It helps in succeeding financial miseries and debts
• It abolishes hurdles and barriers in the path to success
• It removes worries and bestow good luck
• It fulfils the deepest desires
• It helps in restoring family wealth and prosperity
• It gives a new hope to the unemployed
Prasad will include:
• Gold plated energized Shree Yantra
(Worshipping the Shree Yantra will bless the devotee with all the fruitful results in life. The benefits of the Shree Yantra worship are the same as visiting important temples or Teerth yatras.)
About the puja:
Lord Narayan aka Vishnu is the protector of our universe and Maa Lakshmi, his consort is always by his side. She is the goddess of wealth and prosperity. Together, they offer material wealth, prosperity as well as spiritual well-being to their believers. It is said, that Lord Narayan is never without his consort, Maa Lakshmi. Therefore, worshipping them on Vivah Panchami, i.e. the wedding day of Lord Ram (9th incarnation of Vishnu) and Maa Sita (Lakshmi), is considered highly auspicious.
Maa Lakshmi is the goddess of good fortune and beauty. She is the bestower of both material as well as spiritual wealth. Lord Vishnu is the protector. Therefore, they both act as healers to the troubled devotees and strengthen their minds to work harder to seek their fortunes. Worshipping Maa Lakshmi indicates that one appreciates prosperity and has a keen sense of responsibility towards the same.