The aroma of spice blows in the nose while cooking or sometimes the vegetable burns or the smoke in the kitchen while making the parathas make the entire house suffocated. It is important to have a chimney installed in the kitchen for ventilation. The chimney is very important to change the look of the house, but for the chimney to last for years, it is necessary to use the chimney properly and in a good way. That is why today we will tell you some tips, which you can be helpful.
- There is a steel mesh at the mouth of the chimney, which is easy to remove. Remove it once a month and clean it. Clean it with a nylon brush using detergent in lukewarm water.
know the right way to store food in the refrigerator
- The outer cover of the chimney is of steel. It can also be cleaned with soapy water.
- Filters are fitted in the chimney. This lubricating smoke absorbs. So keep changing it.
These home remedies are useful in removing stains
- This work should be done every month.
- There are also some chimneys that can be cleaned by adding a little kerosene through a nozzle. There is no need to open and clean it. It cleans itself.
The electronic chimney throws out any fumes or odors in your kitchen and also prevents the fumes from sticking to the walls, making the walls or tiles not dirty. It is more important to install a chimney in the kitchen than it is important to see what kind of chimney is needed in your kitchen, like how big is the kitchen or how big is the stove in it.
Keep these tips in mind to brighten the light of house, Know here