Garlic is often said to be everyone's food as its benefits are very excellent and shocking. Garlic is used in many Indian dishes and has many properties that are extremely beneficial for our health. At the same time, it is said that it is rich in nutrients like copper calcium, phosphorus, potassium, vitamin B1 and iron. Tell you all that garlic enhances the taste of food as well as immunity (Immunity) along with other health benefits. However, there are many disadvantages that you should know before eating it. Today we are going to tell you about the damage caused by eating it.
* Tell you that consumption of garlic can lower blood pressure. Yes, people who are already suffering from low blood pressure should not consume garlic in large quantities. This is because it can be very harmful for people suffering from low blood pressure.
* Garlic smells very strong and pungent. Frequent consumption of garlic can make your breath smell bad. Yes, and it can not only smell from the breath but also make you feel the smell coming out of your sweat. Because of this, those who already have respiratory odour problems should avoid excessive consumption of garlic.
* Garlic is high in acid and this can also cause heartburn by consuming more garlic. In such a situation, people who already have acidity problems should avoid excessive consumption of garlic.
* Consumption of garlic on an empty stomach is at risk of developing diarrhoea. In fact, garlic contains gas-forming elements like sulphur. Overeating it can lead to diarrhea.
* According to a report published by the National Cancer Institute of US, consuming fresh garlic on an empty stomach can cause nausea and vomiting. Yes, on the other hand, according to a report published by Harvard Medical School, garlic contains certain elements that can cause gastroesophageal reflux disease.