Amidst the corona havoc, the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is taking many steps in the interest of PF account holders at this time. The EPFO has asked all its PF account holders who are delaying the process of withdrawal claims to apply for automatic processing of claims under the Coronavirus pandemic rule for automatic processing of claims in just 72 hours. Under this rule, members will be able to withdraw in a very short time by applying for a claim.
In its statement, the EPFO said, "EPFO's withdrawal claim (Form-31) application under the Covid-19 pandemic outbreak is being processed with priority." Earlier, EPFO had told all the subscribers that if someone has applied for another claim and its process is taking too long, it can fill the EPF withdrawal claim online under the Covid-19 epidemic rule, this will help them. You will get cash very soon.
EPFO said that the online claim under Covid-19 is being processed in auto mode within 72 hours. However, in cases where KYC is not completed, manual processing takes place, which may take time. EPFO said that they are also processing other claims. After completing the claim process in three days, the EPFO deposits a cheque with the bank to deposit the money in the member's account. After this, banks take one to three days to deposit money in the member's account. Under the Covid-19 rule, members can apply for EPF withdrawal claim in this way.
1. First the member has to log in to the integrated portal of EPFO.
2. Now go to the Online Services tab and select the Claim (Form-31,19,10C & 10D) option.
3. Enter the link bank account number with your UAN.
4. Click on 'Proceed For Online Claim'.
5. Select PF Advance (Form 31).
6. Now choose Coronavirus epidemic outbreak 'Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)' as the purpose of withdrawal.
7. Enter the withdrawal amount and upload a scanned copy of the check and fill your address.
8. Now click on 'Get Aadhaar OTP'.
9. Now enter the OTP on your Aadhaar linked mobile number. The claim will be submitted.