Swami Vivekanand is one of the great monk who gained the huge popularity in India as well abroad. His words are very motivating and inspiring words and life changing. We bring you the nine best quotas of him which will surely inspire you.
1. God is to be worshipped as the one beloved, dearer than everything in this and next life.
2. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
3. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
4. Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.
5. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.
6. Arise! Awake! and stop not until the goal is reached.
7. That man has reached immortality who is disturbed by nothing material.
8. The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong.
9. You cannot believe in God until you believe in yourself.