People don't know what to do to earn money. But it is only after hard work that this is achieved. But we're going to tell you a unique case that you'll be surprised to hear. People have been digging for four months to find gold coins at Dabedia Nadi of Jankipura in Malpura near Jaipur. When the coins were found, people quietly took home. The police, on the other hand, kept rumouring it. On Thursday, when the archaeological department officials examined the two coins found by the police, it was found that the coins were of the Gupta period and it was difficult to estimate the value.
* The Archaeology Department expressed the possibility of having ancient treasures in pulse. This area is said to be protected.
* The four-foot soil extracted in the excavation of the stone mine in the pulse was inserted into the sail.
* Gold currencies began to shine out when the rain in July removed the soil from the sail.
* In September, the coin case spread and in November-December, people from far and wide began to search for gold here.
* An investigation team has been set up by Diggi Police under the leadership of Thandhikari Prem Singh Nathwat.
* After the investigation, the official said that the possibility of having the Treasury here cannot be ruled out.
* A village in the country was submerged in the earth when an earthquake struck. Now the ancient relics are found in the excavation.
* In ancient times, banjaras used to hide their money for fear of looting.
* Villagers believe that gold currencies were found during mining here about ten years ago.