Tell all of you that Krishna's birthday is going to be celebrated both on this day and tomorrow. So today the whole country will celebrate Lord Krishna's birthday at 12 o'clock in the night and today we are going to tell you the five teachings of the Geeta so that you can be happy and happy. Let us know the 5 magnificent sermons of the Geeta on Janmashtami.
1. It is the right to perform actions: In the Gita, Lord Krishna explains that you have the right to perform actions, never in its fruits. So you may act without the will of the fruit. Do not be attached to your actions. This means that man should focus only on his work while currently without worrying about the future. If we work hard and diligently in the present, it will bear fruit in the future.
2. When we don't hate: In the Gita, Lord Krishna explains: We should avoid being overjoyed when we create a very specific task. Doing so increases the risk of a mistake. We shouldn't be jealous of anyone else.
3. Karma is essential: In the Gita, Lord Krishna explains that every human being has some work on earth, which he is bound to do. Everyone has some good qualities. All you need is to identify and work with the skills that are hidden within you.
4. One who just stops the senses from the top: In the Gita, Lord Krishna explains: A person who pretends to control his senses only from the top and keeps his mind moving from within, is called false and hypocritical.
5. Accepting God with a true heart: In the Gita, Lord Krishna explains that a person who accepts God's power with a true heart and has full faith in God, God never let him go bad.