People never like vegetable of Bitter Gourd. Whenever it comes to eating, they feel that the vegetable is bitter and people don't want to eat it. Often people need to eat something as snacks with tea and use biscuits that harm health. So today we're going to tell you how to make 'Bitter Gourd Chips', which is going to be totally different for you.
Bitter Gourd- 4-5 (peeled and cut into round pieces)
Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoons
Coriander powder - 2 teaspoons
Fennel powder - 2 teaspoons
Amchoor powder - 1/2 teaspoons
Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
Cumin - 1/2 teaspoons
Heading - 1 pinch
Salt - to taste
Mustard Oil - As required
- First, salt the Bitter Gourd and keep it aside for about 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, wash the Bitter Gourd thoroughly and remove it in a sieve to drain out the extra water.
- Add mustard oil in a pan and heat it.
- When the oil is hot, add the Bitter Gourd and fry all around until crispy brown and take it out on a plate.
- Heat the oil in a pan now. Add cumin seeds.
- Add turmeric powder and fry for a while when cumin seeds start cracking.
- Turn off the flame and add the fried Bitter Gourd, sour mango powder, salt, fennel powder, coriander powder, and lemon juice and mix well.
- Remove the Bitter Gourd chips into the serving plate and serve.