Makar Sankranti is a special festival which comes every year and this festival is going to be celebrated on 15 January this year. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you, according to the scriptures, some special measures of this day, which you can do.
* It is said that on Makar Sankranti, everyone, whether it is a woman or a man, should get up and take a bath before sunrise because it is written in the Purana that 'a person who does not bathe on Makar Sankranti remains patient and poor. '
* It is said that on the day of Makar Sankranti, one should take a sesame-bath because according to the scriptures, a person who bathes a mole on this day remains healthy for seven births.
* It is said that the rising sun on the day of Makar Sankranti should be offered to the Sun by pouring kunkum, akshat, sesame and red colored flowers in the copper lotus water and chanting the 'Om Ghringi Surya Namah' mantra.
* It is said that by providing food to the poor on the day of Makar Sankranti, there can never be a shortage of food and money in the house.
* It is said that on the day of Makar Sankranti, jaggery and raw rice should flow into the flowing water.
* It is said that on the day of Makar Sankranti, by tying wheat and jaggery in a clean red cloth and donating it to a needy or a Brahmin, all the wishes of a person are fulfilled.
* It is said that on the day of Makar Sankranti, a copper coin or square piece of copper should flow in the running water, this reduces the Sun Dosha located in the horoscope.
* It is said that on the day of Makar Sankranti, water should be given to the ancestors with sesame seeds, to do havan with sesame in the fire, to feed and donate sesame seeds, you get merit.
* It is said that on the day of Makar Sankranti, feeding of mole mixed with sesame seeds to the cow mother ends the inauspicious effects of Saturn and all the planets.