Eating healthy does not mean you have to eat only salads and avoid your favourite food. You can also replace unhealthy ingredients with healthier ones. Let's know the recipe of burger patty with sweet potato and oats.
4 – Sweet potatoes, medium size
1 tsp – Ginger and green chilli paste
1/4 cup – Instant oats
45 g – Peas
1 tsp – Chaat masala
1 tsp – Dry mango powder
1 tsp – Lemon juice
1 tsp – Cumin powder
1/2 tsp – Red chilli powder
1/4 tsp – Garam masala powder
Rock salt or black salt to taste
25 g – Coriander leaves
How to make:
* First, rinse the sweet potatoes and boil them with the peas in a pressure cooker. Boil it till they become soft. Once it is cooked, peel it off and mash well.
* Dry roast the rolled oats in a wide pan.
* In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
* Shape the mix into medium-sized patty balls.
* Fry each patty with a little amount of oil till it turn golden brown.
* Serve sweet potato patty with freshly prepared chutney.