Who doesn't want to enjoy Chilli Cheese Toast. Not only are they perfect for breakfast, but they are also ideal to satisfy the evening hunger. If you want to enjoy a mixture of salt, spices and crisps, then you are thinking about the right recipe. This simple recipe will save you time in your late days.
½ cup - sliced mozzarella cheese
4 - Bread Slices
1 - Medium Green Chilli (finely chopped)
2 - Garlic (finely chopped)
2 tablespoons - softened butter
1/2 teaspoon - chili flakes
* In a bowl, add finely chopped garlic, green chilies and softened butter. Mix it well.
* Apply this mixture on the slices of bread and add chopped mozzarella cheese.
* Sprinkle some chili flakes over the cheese and bake the bread in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for five minutes or until it turns brown and crispy.
* Take them out of the oven / pan and serve them with dips of your choice.
* You can also add chili oil or parsley according to your test.