On August 11, a mobile battery exploded in the hand of a minor boy in a village under Devendranagar police station in the Panna district, dividing the child's palm into two parts. He was immediately rushed to the hospital where he is undergoing treatment.
According to reports, Nikhil Namdev, the 11-year-old son of Regarh resident Praveen Namdev, was trying to burn a bulb with mobile battery on Sunday. The battery exploded with a bang and it separated the finger of his hand and damaged his entire hand. The child's leg was also injured and was referred to Satna after first aid at Devendranagar Community Health Centre.
This is not the first such case, but there have been a number of cases that have been shocked.