Many diseases make you a victim during the rainy season. Similar eye discomfort also increases. There are also a variety of eye infections. One of these is an eye infection. This can lead to eye irritation, itching, redness and watering problems. These infections are always a major problem for the eyes, which can be avoided in some ways.
* Basil is known for its antiseptic properties. It not only relieves you from colds and coughs but also relieves eye infections. Wash some Tulsi leaves and soak them in a cup of water overnight. Wash your eyes with this water in the morning.
* Coriander leaves will also relieve eye irritation and swelling. Take some coriander leaves and wash it and boil in a cup of water. Wash your eyes thoroughly with this water when cooled. Do this twice a day.
* Apple vinegar contains Malic acid, which relieves this discomfort. Add 1 tbsp apple vinegar to a cup of water. Apply this water to the eyes 3-4 times with the help of cotton. Use it 2 times a day.
* Honey works as a natural eye drop. Mix it in rose water and clean it with the help of cotton on your eyes. In addition, you can mix it in water and use it.
* Fennel water also helps to relieve it. Boil 1 tbsp fennel seeds in a cup of water. Drain the water and refrigerate for a while and cool it and then wash the eyes. Use it at least twice a day.