More than 120 people fall ill after consuming Prasad

Maa Durga temple at Pilachapatia village within the Rajnagar police limits has turned sad when more than 120 people including 70 children fell ill after consuming ‘prasad’. The reports says the condition is stable at Rajnagar hospital. The complication were felt when most people started vomiting and felt the abdominal pain and fever after consuming the ‘prasad’ of flattened rice (chuda), milk and banana.

Odisha launched website for student scholarship

Medical officer of Rajnagar CHC Dr Rashmiranjan Mohanty said, the illness occurs due to food poisoning and the affected persons have been hospitalised, a medical team rushed to the village and attended the affected persons. when asked about the beginning of illness, one of the affected children Sasmita Mallick (12) said she started feeling uneasy after consuming the prasad. 

This temple is famous for sending letter to Lord Ganpati

Agani Jena yet another affected too complained of abdominal pain after taking the prasad and started throwing up. Rajnagar BDO Mandardhar Mahalik said a probe will be conducted into the incident. “I have directed the medical officer of Rajnagar CHC to conduct an examination". The doctors believe it is completely a food poisoning and upon scientific examination of the prasad further details will be known.

'Trinetra' of Mata Sati dropped In Kolhapur, called ' Kolasura Mardini ' for killing Kaulasura



- Sponsored Advert -

Most Popular

- Sponsored Advert -
News Track Live
Join NewsTrack Whatsapp group