Bollywood's Bebo, Kareena Kapoor Khan, is celebrating her birthday today. She is a Bollywood actress who has not only made people laugh with her character but has impressed the audience with her emotional scenes. Kareena Kapoor is now 39 years old. In fact, Kareena Kapoor Khan, born on September 21, 1980, is the wife of Saif Ali Khan, who is divorced. Kareena also has a son named Taimur. Kareena Kapoor has given the industry many excellent films, and not just the film, Kareena has many characters that people have yet to remember. These are when you take the song of V Mate or never rejoice. She has won everyone's heart with her act.
Kareena started her career with the film Rifuji in 2000 and Kareena Kapoor was awarded the Filmfare Best Film Debut for the same film. She has delivered numerous superhit films. Today, on Kareena's birthday, we have brought some of her iconic dialogues that you would like to know.
1. "Ek biwi bewafaa ho sakti hai ... ek ladki, ek premika bewafaa ho sakti hai ... par ek maa bewafaa nahi ho sakti"
2. Jab We Met: "Main apni favourite hoon"
3. Jab We Met: "Jab koi pyar mein hota hai ... toh koi sahi galat nahin hota"
4. Aarakshan: "Hum jis raaste ko apnate hai ... woh utna hi important hai jitni hamari manzil."
5. Yeh bolta hai haat mat lagao, duniya haath lagane ke liye paisa deti hai! (Chameli – 2004)
6. Chaand jab aadha ho jaave hai na, toh bhi chaand hi kehlave hai. (Omkara – 2006)
7. Agar purani yaadon ke saath rahoge, toh nayi yaadein kaise paida karoge?
This 52-year-old Bollywood actor will donate his body organs
After lip-locking Saif, kareena celebrated her birthday, Taimur was not seen
Saif's first wife used to remind her worth, he now treats his second wife like a Queen!
'Lust Stories' nominated for Emmy Award, Bhoomi says, 'It is a gem in my career'