Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam has invited applications from qualified candidates for vacancies for Post Of Apprentice. Under the Handyman, electronics mechanic, electrician, industrial mechanic branch are included. In order to apply for these posts in Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam Recruitment in 2018, candidates must have NSC Certified holder from X Naval Apprentices School in the respective stream. Candidates will be scheduled to apply for the posts, according to the rules of the institute. Offline applications will be accepted on these posts. The last date for accepting applications is July 30, 2018.
Number of Posts: 144
Computer fitter 03
Electronics fitter 02
Radar fitter 02
Radio fitter 02
Sonar fitter 02
Machinery Control Fitter 04
Electrical Fitter 09
Electro fitter 01
Instrument fitter 03
MT Fitter 09
REF fitter 01
Age Limit: Age limit for candidates to apply for these posts will be determined according to the rules of the institute.
Application Process: The applications will be accepted from the eligible candidate offline through offline. To apply, fill the application form by downloading the format of the candidate from the respective website. Send the filled application form to the candidate's address at the designated address before the scheduled date with all the desired documents. Before sending the application, the candidates should ensure that their applications should reach the address of the institution necessary before the end date. The Institute will not consider the applications received after the last date.
· Address, If Form Offline: Admiral Superintendent, (For Manager Personal) Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam- 530014
· End Date of Offline Form Submission: 2018/07/30
· Selection Procedure:
· Candidates will be selected through written examination. In which candidates will be asked 100 questions of objective type. Which will be from different subjects.
· Minimum qualifying marks for preserved classes in written examination are 50:
· In the written examination, the minimum qualifying marks for SC / ST OBC category are 40:
· The final selection of candidates will be done after verification of the certificates of the candidates passed in the written examination.
· Application Fees: Candidates for all classes can apply for free on advertised posts.
· Education Qualification:
In order to apply for these posts, candidates must have NSC Certified holder from X Naval Apprentices School in the respective stream.
· Pay Scale: Lastly selected applicants from these positions will get 19,900 to 63,200 rupees per month.
· Official website: www.indiannavy.nic.in