Mumbai: People are engaged in preparations to celebrate the new year. Today is the last day of the year 2020. People are going to have a party tonight. There is a risk of Coronavirus infection across the country, due to which everyone is being asked to celebrate the new year at home. In this sequence, night curfew has been imposed in many cities of Maharashtra. The Maharashtra government has imposed a night curfew in the urban areas of the state.
Section 144 has been imposed in Mumbai and Pune to strictly follow it. Under night curfew, 5 or more people cannot gather here from 11 am to 6 am. It will not be allowed to party in big events in restaurants, bars, pubs after 11 pm. Apart from this, people going to religious places have been advised to avoid congestion.
This is the rule of knight curfew
- No more than four people gather together anywhere.
- No more than four people can sit in a car.
- No party can do it.
- Can not go to friends and relatives home or public place.
- Loudspeaker / DJ and fireworks prohibited.
- There will be no cultural or religious events where the crowd gathers.
Everyone has to follow these rules.