Are you also fond of food, but the question comes that what to make, so today we have brought such a dish for you, which is very easy to make, and it can be made in the least time. can. So let's know...
-1 pinch baking powder
-500 grams Rabri
-2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
-600 grams of sugar
-2 tsp pistachios
- First, take out half the sugar and grind it.
- Now sieve the flour and knead it well after mixing baking powder and paneer. Then make small balls out of it and flatten them a bit.
- Mix sugar powder in Rabri and keep it in the fridge to cool down.
- Now dissolve a spoonful of all-purpose flour in a bowl of water and take care not to make lumps in it.
- After this, put the remaining sugar in half a litre of water and put it on the gas to boil. Now add the maida solution prepared earlier in this syrup.
- Now add the pre-made balls of paneer and cook it. Take care that the syrup should not get thick. If needed, mix more water in it. When small holes start appearing in the rasgullas, then understand that it is ready.
- Put all the Rasgulla including sugar syrup in 1 litre of water in a vessel and keep it to cool down.
- Your Ras Malai is ready, serve everyone by adding pistachios on top.