You may have eaten many things in the desert, but today we're going to tell you a special recipe. It is a delicious dessert made in three colors. Orange, Pistachio White Chocolate cremeux is a very good dessert with pistachio puree, whipped cream, white chocolate, and orange juice puree layer. This time you should also try something new that recipes can find here.
To prepare pistachio cremeux:
1. Take the gelatin bloated with water.
2. Add sugar, glucose, and gelatin to the water and boil it and mix the pistachio paste at hot temperatures.
3. Shuffle the cream and mix it well with a pistachio mixture and add it under the glass.
For White Chocolate Mousse (M. Dill Layer):
1. Put the gelatin in water and make it bloated.
2. Heat the water hot with glucose, add the sugar to the yellow portion of the egg in double bilingual and stir it in hot water.
3. Take the chocolate with cream and add butter. Mix it with an egg mixture.
4. Whip the cream, mix it with chocolate mixture and add it to the middle of the glass.
To make Orange Creamex (top layer):
1. Put the gelatin in water and keep aside.
2. Boil it with orange juice, leave the juice at 25%. Keep it slightly thick like a sauce.
3. Add glucose and sugar to the water and heat it, add the sugar to the egg's yellow portion and stir it well in warm water. Add the gelatin to grind hot water.
4. Pour the cream and mix it in an egg mixture and mix orange juice with the orange crush.
5. Add the mixture to the glass as a top layer.