The prices of petrol and diesel have not changed even today. In fact, state-owned oil companies have kept prices stable for the 18th consecutive day today, Thursday. Let me tell you all that on 5th September, oil companies had cut by 15 paise, though prices have not gone up or decreased since then. According to IOCL, the price of one litre of petrol in the country's capital Delhi is Rs 101.19 and diesel is Rs 88.62 per litre. However, it was expected from the past that prices could be reduced but nothing like that has happened.
Let me tell you that the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council held an important meeting last Friday and a number of important decisions were taken in this meeting. Addressing the media recently, the Finance Minister had said, "This is not the right time to consider bringing petrol and diesel under GST. Many issues related to revenue have to be considered for this purpose. These were not discussed during the meeting.''
Price of Petrol Diesel:-
* Delhi Petrol Rs 101.19 and Diesel Rs 88.62 per litre
* Mumbai Petrol Rs 107.26 and Diesel Rs 96.19 per litre
* Chennai Petrol rs 98.96 and Diesel Rs 93.26 per litre
* Kolkata Petrol Rs 101.72 and Diesel Rs 91.84 per litre
* Noida Petrol Rs 98.52 and Diesel Rs 89.21 per litre
* Jaipur Petrol Rs 108.17 and Diesel Rs 97.76 per litre
* Bhopal Petrol Rs 109.63 and Diesel Rs 97.43 per litre
* Bengaluru Petrol Rs 104.70 and Diesel Rs 94.04 per litre
* Lucknow Petrol Rs 98.30 and Diesel Rs 89.02 per litre
* Patna Petrol Rs 103.79 and Diesel Rs 94.55 per litre
Let us tell you that all the three oil marketing companies of the country HPCL, BPCL and IOC issue new rates of petrol and diesel after 6 am.