If it's a weekend, you also want to eat something good and something new. So we're going to tell you about Poha Idli recipes that will make your breakfast better. Poha is eaten for breakfast in our country. Poha is a very simple but nutritious snack. But if you're bored with the same type of poha for breakfast, you can try Poha Idli. Poha Idli is a recipe that keeps your stomach full for a long time. There is also no problem with digesting it.
1 cup Idli Rava
1/4 cup poha
1/4 cup washed urad dal
salt to taste
* Soak Idli Rava and Poha for two hours. Wash and soak the urad dal for two hours.
* Now add some water to both Idli Rava and Poha and grind together. Add some water to the dal and grind it. Put both in the same bowl and mix well.
* Keep this battery for ten hours for firming.
* Now add salt to this batter according to taste. Put some oil in the idlis mold and put the batter in it and keep it in the steamer. After ten to twelve minutes, check if idli is made.
* Serve prepared poha idli with hotly fresh chutney and sambar.