Raksha Bandhan is a festival and a special celebration of the brother-sister relationship. If you don't feed sweets, the festival remains incomplete. On this day, the sister binds a rakhi in her brother's wrist and the brother promises to protect her. At the same time, the sister also sweetens her brother's mouth. Instead of bringing sweets from outside, you can also make sweets at home. Today we're going to tell you how to make 'Walnut Brownie' as a dessert. So let's know how to make these recipes.
Maida - 1 cup
Powdered Sugar - 1/2" 2 cups
Coko Powder - 1/2" 2 cups
Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Milk - 3/4 cup 4 cups
Walnut - 10 (in pieces)
Vanilla Essence - 2 teaspoons
Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
Oil - To Greece
Salt - 2 tbsp (for baking)
- First place the pressure cooker on the gas to heat, then put salt on the sole of the cooker.
- After adding salt, place the stand in the cooker, now allow the cooker to heat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Filter the flour in a filter and remove it in a bowl until the cooker is heated.
- Now add powdered sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder to the flour and then filter the ingredients again, which will mix well.
- Add olive oil, vanilla essence and milk to the prepared mixture and make a thick batter.
- Now take the cake pan and apply it on all sides and greasy it with butter paper.
- Put some oil on butter paper too.
- Once the oil is put in the finished battery in the container, garnish with a lot of walnuts.
- Note that you should not be too thin or thickly prepared to mix with an edge.
- Place the container inside the cooker with the help of a handle.
- Remove the whistle of the lid of the pressure cooker and leave the cake to cook on medium flame.
- You can also open the lid after 10 minutes in between.
- Open the lid of the pressure cooker after 25 minutes and let the cake cool slightly.
- Take out the cake and cut it into your favorite shape after 15 minutes and eat it.
- Your eggless walnut brownie is ready.
- Eat it with chocolate syrup or vanilla ice cream if you wish.